Live casinos online with live blackjack included offer you the most authentic gaming experience. Entering a live casino, the first thing you will be offered is to choose your dealer. Once you start the game you’ll see on the screen two tables – a real one, where the dealer draws the cards and a virtual one. The virtual table displays your hand and the cards drawn by the dealer.
Apart from the virtual table you have an interactive control panel with the buttons: Hit, Stand, Double down, Split and Surrender. Using the panel you can also check your account balance, look through the game history and chat with the dealer.
Live blackjack can be played through your browser or can be downloaded and installed on your computer.
Live Online Blackjack Casinos
Live casinos give players an opportunity to play blackjack on the Internet with a live dealer in the comfort of their own homes.
Today live casinos provide players with a wide choice of popular games to play at home. You can enjoy live versions of blackjack, baccarat, roulette with a live dealer any time you wish. Using cameras, casinos steam live footage in real time. You can see a dealer drawing the cards or rolling the dice and spinning the wheel on your eyes without a delay in a real time mode.
Playing live casino you have an opportunity to chat with the dealer and other players and it feels as if you are playing at a real land-based casino. The atmosphere of a real elegant gambling house can be maximally implemented only at live casinos.
Online Live Blackjack Guide
You can play live casino any time and from any place where you have the speedy Internet connection. Once you connect to the server you can start your gambling session just right away. But of course everything has its pros and cons. Let’s take a closer look at some of them.
Live Casino Advantages
- Live casinos has considerably higher payout percentages in comparison to real land-based gambling houses;
- Playing blackjack with a live dealer you can still use the possibility of card count;
- Live casino is the best option for the players who like chating with the dealer and other players throughout the gaming process. Sometimes, though, the game at a table with many players can seem a bit too long and monotonous which is why it’s always better to choose tables with a limited number of players;
- Players usually feel more comfortable since they can see the dealer drawing the cards in a real time which excludes the possibility of fraud.
Live Casino Drawbacks
- A relatively slow playability, unavailability of auto-play option; you cannot speed up the process. In real casinos it happens as well, when another player at your table takes too long with their decision, but there you can at least pass a comment;
- At busy times it might be difficult to find a seat;
- If you want to receive better promotions, you should prefer online casinos, since they offer comparatively bigger bonuses;
- Your win amount will be credited to your casino account and can be withdrawn after you meet certain wagering requirements and usually it takes a few days to cash out your money, while in a real casino, you receive your win immediately;
Irrespective of where you decide to play, you should always gamble responsibly. Wager only the sums you can afford to lose. Choose only trusted and reputable casinos.
How to Play?
If you want to play Blackjack at live casino, of course the rules of the game will remain unchanged.
You win if collect more points than a dealer without going over 21. If you get an Ace and one of the high cards, the sum of your hand will total 21, which means you got the blackjack. Blackjack always wins even when there is another 21 constituted by different cards.
Types of Games
As technology gets better, and an image and features of live blackjack improve, gambling establishments see a great potential in developing live casino industry, thus, they add new games to the range of already popular Live Dealer Blackjack, Live Dealer Baccarat, Live Dealer Roulette, Live Dealer Sic-Bo, Live Dealer Texas Hold’em.
An opportunity to play Blackjack in a comfort of our homes presented by live casino is of course a very good alternative to gambling at land-based gambling houses. We do not need to go to a real casino to play when it’s so far away or the weather is so unfavorable.
However, playing blackjack online soon or late we start missing that exciting atmosphere, chats with a dealer and players and we have to admit that it is one of the crucial factors that make our mood for gambling. However, casinos found the way how to bring the real blackjack experience right into your living room!
How to Win
Actually Blackjack is one of the gambling games where you can win thank to your own strategy. At some point, of course, it also depends on your fortune even if you are a pro in card counting! However, to increase your win odds, it’s necessary to learn live Blackjack basic strategy and always follow it.
If you are a new player there are few typical mistakes that cost your money. Below we review the most common ones.
- One of the most typical mistakes is standing on a low hand. Once you get 16 and your dealer opens 7-10, you usually stand which results in a shortage of points. Let’s assume that the dealer got 7 points and you – 16. In this situation almost every player will stand because they are afraid to exceed 21. In this case, a player hopes that the dealer will go over 21.
However, this is a loser strategy, since there is a possibility to draw 5 more cards (from Ace to 5) which will not cause exceeding the limit but will help collect the necessary amount of points to beat the dealer’s hand. Due to this strategy, you have 38% odds to gain more than 16 points and beat the dealer who can easily accumulate more than 17.
- Do not split tens. If you draw two 10s, you gain 20 points which means you have almost 100% chances to win. If you decide to split, your chances will fall to 50%.
- Gamble responsible. If you notice that you lose for a long time, it pays to leave the game. It is crucial to be aware of when to leave even if you win a lots of money. Establish your loss and win limits.
- Insurance. Insurance pays 2:1 and is offered once a dealer opens an Ace. To insure from the dealer’s blackjack a player is offered a terrible deal to add up to half the value of the original bet to insurance. However, this offer is extremely unreasonable since the dealer has only four high cards to complete a blackjack – K, Q, J or 10 against the other nine cards! Thus, taking insurance you admit that the odds of a dealer having a blackjack are 2 to 1, when we just established that the actual chances are 9 to 4.
Play Live Blackjack Games for Real Money & Cash
Gambling can be comparable to shopping for bargains. In a highly rivaled environment of today’s gambling industry, casinos compete for the loyalty of players. The more players they attract the higher profits they have. Casinos try to win customers’ favor through various beneficial offers, promotions and bonuses. Your main goal is to find a casino with the most advantageous promotions. Make a research, compare the promotions and only then, make your final choice.
Live casinos is the only way to maximally sense and experience the atmosphere of a real gambling house since playing with a live dealer absolutely resembles the experience of playing in a real casino.